As a pioneer of cogeneration it is ‚on our genes‘ to combine proven technology with new approaches leading to the creation of innovative, reliable products.
Since our founding in 1977 we have introduced various innovations as
- the CHP unit with fully integrated switchgear cabinet so our CHP units need less space and can be commissioned quicker,
- the mobile CHP unit for the operation at two sites (e.g. outdoor swimming pool and school) so it can be brought to where its heat and power are needed seasonally,
- the >Hot Cooler< configuration of CHP units to operate at a higher temperature level (95/80 °C instead of the 90/70 °C standard) which e.g. allows for the optimal operation of absorption chillers,
- the modem based remote monitoring „TeleManager“ of our CHP controls and its web-based successor RemoteManager introduced in 2011, which combines the data of CHP controls via DSL or UMTS and makes the creation of virtual power plants possible,
- the online servicing fully implemented in 2014 in which customer service reports are entered online during the works, checked for plausibility and evaluated as well as
- the integrated SCR catalyst system available for all turbocharged compact CHP units since 2020 to fulfill the 44th BImSchV (Federal Immission Control Act) by further emissions reduction.
In the course of our decades of cooperation with the engine manufacturer MAN e.g. with the field test of new engine types both partners could gain valuable insights which have served the further development.
Each of our CHP units is manufactured for a specific customer project and correspondingly tailored to exactly fit the requirements of the specific CHP project – cutting edge technology custom made.