As a pioneer of cogeneration it is ‚on our genes‘ to combine proven technology with new approaches leading to the creation of innovative, reliable products.
Since our founding in 1977 we have introduced various innovations as
- the CHP unit with fully integrated switchgear cabinet so our CHP units need less space and can start operation quicker,
- the mobile CHP unit for the operation at two sites (e.g. outdoor swimming pool and school) so it can be brought to where its heat and power are needed seasonally,
- the >Hot Cooler< configuration of CHP units to operate at a higher temperature level (95/80 °C instead of the 90/70 °C standard) which e.g. allows for the optimal operation of absorption chillers,
- the modem based remote monitoring „TeleManager“ of our CHP controls and
- its web-based successor RemoteManager introduced in 2011, which – besides sophisticated remote monitoring – also combines the data of CHP controls via DSL or UMTS and makes the creation of virtual power plants possible.
- the online servicing fully implemented in 2014 in which customer service reports are entered online during the works, checked for plausibility and evaluated.
Also, our cooperation with the engine manufacturer MAN has grown so strong over the decades that we jointly test new engine types (e.g. the prototype of the GG 530 before the start of serial production in 2014), support the company with knowledge and experience in cogeneration and have installed several CHP units in MAN plants.
Each of our CHP units is manufactured for a specific customer project and correspondingly tailored to exactly fit the requirements of the specific CHP project – cutting edge technology custom made.